Playing online bingo games requires real money so you can win real and bigger cash. In other words, you have to deposit money into your online bingo account and use it to buy bingo tickets to play the games. Luckily, playing real money bingo online is very cheap and the prices of the bingo cards usually cost from one penny to one pound. Of course, there is also the possibility to play free bingo games, but the payouts you may win are not that high.
If you want to play online bingo with your own money, you must know how to make a deposit, and, later on, how to cash out your winnings from the bingo room. Therefore, you should use safe, secure, fast and reliable online bingo banking option to make the transactions. Skrill is a popular third party online payment processor well-known and quite popular among people who shop online, gamble or play online bingo. It is an e-wallet solution bingo players can use to make both deposits and withdrawals at a bingo site.
Using Skrill to Make Deposits at Online Bingo Sites
The following are the step by step instructions how to use Skrill to make deposits at online bingo sites:
- Create a Skrill account. The first step is to create a Skrill account on the Skrill website. Fill in the registration form with the necessary personal details.
- Load it with money. The next step is to fund our Skrill account with money. In order to do this you need to register a funding method (either bank account or credit card) through which you will add money.
- Visit a safe bingo site. Once you set up your Skrill account, go to your favorite Skrill online bingo site and login. But first, before you sign up with the bingo site make sure it is licensed, safe and fair.
- Go to the Banking page. Go to the cashier, visit the Banking page or click on the Deposit button. It should be located on the homepage of the bingo site.
- Select Skrill as deposit method. There should be a lot of possible deposit methods, so select Skrill from the menu.
- Fund your online bingo account. To make the deposit, you will be redirected to the Skrill website where you need to enter your Skrill account username and password and the amount you want to add.
- Start playing bingo games. Once the money arrives into your online bingo balance, visit the bingo lobby, pick a game and buy tickets.
Withdrawing Bingo Winnings via Skrill
Most online bingo sites also offer Skrill as a withdrawal method you can use to cash out your winnings from a Skrill online bingo site. The process is more or less the same as the deposit process. You need to visit the Banking page or cashier; another alternative is to click on the Withdrawal button. Then select Skrill from the withdrawal options. Enter your Skrill account username and password and the amount you want to withdraw. You will get a confirmation note of the transaction. It is also possible to reverse a Skrill withdrawal during the pending time of the cashout if you want to continue playing games with the money you have won.
Min and Max Limits, Frees and Time Frame
Skrill online bingo sites impose minimum and maximum deposit and cashout limits using Skrill, various fees for making the transactions and different time frame for deposit and withdrawals. Generally speaking, there are no fees charged by Skrill bingo sites for making both deposits and cashouts via Skrill. In addition, players can use all currencies with this banking method.
Regarding the min and max deposit limits, most bingo sites have £10 min deposit limit, while the maximum can go all the way up to £80,000. Additionally, the time it takes for the money to arrive into your online bingo balance is immediate.
On the other hand, the minimum withdrawal limit via Skrill is often £5, while the maximum cashout limit is usually £80,000. Furthermore, compared to the time frame of deposits, that of withdrawals takes a bit longer. In general, it takes one working day to complete the transaction, but there is also a pending time which is usually 24 hours. In addition, first time withdrawals may require certain ID verification documents or a particular deposit in order to process the withdrawal and this might make a few additional days to complete.